Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"just" a MOM!

Yesterday, I started officially being a stay at home mom! I must say, I feel sort of... empty? It's weird being unemployed. I never have been... never thought I would be. But I must say, being "just" a mom feels so good!! ( i quote "just" because, some days it's harder work than an 8-5. and SOO much more rewarding!!)

It is also valentines day, and my awesome little sister has offered to watch LJ for us so we can go to dinner and a movie!! almost like old times. We aren't doing anything crazy, because... I got pregnant last year on valentines day while Ben came to stay with me in Canada, while I was doing a new store opening. that was the first Valentines day we had big plans, and I'm pretty sure that will be our LAST. But getting some couple time in tonight will be so refreshing! and we really need it.

in OTHER NEWS.... my little boy ROLLED OVER for the first time on sunday! I was SO excited and it came out of no where. he had never even attempted it before. I put him down, and BOOM. on his back. I was so excited!!



I am so proud of him, and love to watch him grow. But there is a small part of me that wants him to stay little forever. I often wonder what he will be like, even when hes just Gavin's age. He is reaching all his milestones on time ( and some early) and I just can't get enough of him! every day is something different. I am so in love with him.

He loves his feetsies. I love his little fat leg rolls.


(FAUX-BLOGGERS NOTE:: I just got an iPhone. Expect loads of fun stuff to see! Happy V-day to me!!!)

I better get back to "work"... gotta get the kitchen clean before Dad gets home! :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Soo Cute! I can't believe he is rolling already, time goes way to fast!

    ReplyDelete